Contact Us
Interpreter Photos

Change of Name

If you have recently changed your name, please let us know by following the steps below:

  1. Email NABS Communications to advise us of your change of name. We will update our records accordingly.

  2. Email Wesley Mission Queensland's Payroll Department - You will need to provide them with the following documentation:

  • Documentary evidence of change of name (e.g. certified copy of Change of Name Certificate or certified copy of Marriage Certificate)

  • An updated Tax Declaration Form (blank forms available at any newsagency)

  1. You will also need to update your change of name with your Superannuation Fund to continue receiving superannuation payments.

If you have any further questions, please contact 


HomeContact UsPrint this pageTell a FriendBookmark this site